about me
profile icon here
Just a little space to document my memories.

-

archives
You just need a little faith & love
Mushroom with Mentaiko Sauce
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Getting bored of cooking mushroom soup so here's what I made these white button mushrooms.


1. Wash the mushrooms
2. Remove the stalk


3. Chop the stalk and fry it. (It's ready when you see the mushroom stop producing water.)


4. Boil, mash and season the potato
5. Mix fried mushroom with potato
6. Place mixture into the mushroom
7. Add cheese of you choice



8. Top with Mentaiko and mayonnaise (Use Kewpie)
9. Bake it

Well it turned out not as tasty as my first attempt because I used swiss cheese instead of cheddar and mozzarella. Also try adding some diced turkey ham to spice up the fillings.

That's all. Happy trying :)




Labels: ,


< Older Newer >
Layout by midnightowls.